Alumni profiles appear on the Alumni Voices page and as individual alumni profile pages. Alumni profiles should be added frequently as they are a clear testament to incoming students and parents of the success of Claflin students. Aim to add eight to ten new profiles per year.
Adding and Editing Alumni Profiles
From the Content drop down at the top, select Student Profiles. To create a new student profile, select the Create a Student Profile button. To edit an existing one, click on the profile from the list.
- Full Name: Full display name of the person & unique identifier
- First Name: First name of the person
- Last Name: Last name of the person
- Introduction Text: A short introduction about the person
- Biography: the editor field that collects the full biography of the person to appear on the detail view
- Graduation Year: Year the person graduated
- Quote: Quote from the person
- Image: Image of the person to appear everywhere the profile is displayed
- Major: Major of the person
- Alumni Profiles - Detail: Template used to display individual profile detail pages
- Alumni Profiles - Alumni Voices: Template used to display list of alumni profiles on the Alumni Voices page
- Alumni Quote Row: Displays the quote of selected profile, intended for use in full width column area